PRACTICA 5





1.- SIMPLE PRESENT: He is someone equal to his brother both in hair and other things

El gran negocio (millonario) de tener un gemelo idéntico ...


2.-SIMPLE PRESENT: I eat both ice cream and cake

Helado de chocolate casero. Como preparar el helado más cremoso.


3.- SIMPLE PRESENT: I never sing neither band nor pop

Círculo Prohibido Entrar Para Mantener Silencioso O No Canto ...


4.- SIMPLE PRESENT: He likes both cheese and quesadillas.

Quesadilla (México) - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

1.- SIMPLE PAST: I watched YouTube on both PC and phone

YouTube

2.-SIMPLE PAST: I had a fish but neither move nor dragged me

Pez payaso: Qué son los peces payaso


3.-SIMPLE PAST: I had many gorras either circular or square

10 gorras Fox - ORIGINAL

4.- SIMPLE PAST: My pc didn't had neither actualization nor  highest version

Cómo actualizar a Windows 10 y cuáles son los mejores trucos de ...

1.- SIMPLE FUTURE: He will teach tops either movies or series

Kraoesp El Nuevo Evento

2.- SIMPLE FUTURE: The game will have both guns and war

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare | Home

3.-SIMPLE FUTURE: The cat will Neither scratch my mother or father

Siempre nos quedarán sus memes: ha muerto la gata 'Grumpy Cat ...

4.-SIMPLE FUTURE: I will see either a serie or a movie of the Spiderman

Top 10: Personajes con lo que Spider-Man se lleva bien



Comentarios